Monday, March 8, 2010

CHRISSSTAREAL

No one even cares for MySpace anymore. But then again that's just me loathing because the simple thought of logging on to that piece of crap makes me feel totally impure as if I just voluntarily stepped into a low-class brothel and expecting for a happy ending.

Today my mom bought an iPhone and she's so happy. But I couldn't let her keep the thunder, so I stole it. I too now have internet on my blackberry. But as I fadoodle with her first, new 3g phone I realize... "God I want an iPhone. What a better way to spend 50 mins of my life every 4th period by managing traffic!" O:)
My dad still doesn't know that my mom got a new phone. And how ironic that the new House episode I just watched was about sharing too much info on blogs. I'm not sharing too much? If I was I'd say

No comments: