*siiiiigggggghhhh* like I said, right when I stepped on that campus I knew I was destined to walk there for the next four years of my life.
So last night I've been non-stop bitching about having to get up for Calculus. When I woke, I was more upset about being late for class. Why is it that I'm more focused on tutoring and not class? Its cause of those bitch-ass distractions, keep your mouth shut boy you don't even know what you're trying to do. I only got to hang with baby for a couple hours today :/ Most of them spent on dying in god of war 3, I enjoy it ;) I hope the weekend becomes eventful cause this spring break is more for educational purposes than going wild. I need to buy more green apples, I'm out -______-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment