(513): I really don't understand how I cannot figure out how to work a fucking can opener when I'm hungover. Yet I still retained the ability to take a perfectly symmetrical picture of my erect penis and send it to every person in Matt's contacts the night before.
Man two rejection letters out of four UCs already. Harsh if you ask me. I'm not even going to go off on a tangent about folks who are frustrating me about their college choices right now. One thing for sure is, you simply just have to start a new chapter and quit high school dramatics. Seriously. But then again that only says something about your character. But what do I know? Common sense is the only thing driving me. I simply just don't want to end up a tiger because I expected to be one. There's no excitement in it for me anymore. Damn UC, I hope all you go bankrupt! Enough of my temper tandrum, honey and I need a polaroid for our spring break and summer shenanigans :))
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment