You know those guys that type like girls? Gay. Also those people who can't type out full words when it can be easily done- such a gross thing. Today was a complete pointless day since Mr. Broderson didn't grade our tests. Its like, "hey man, I know you've had some difficulties wih your computer but dang, can I get my horrible test score back please?" PS you're a boring teacher although you may have a potential of being a decent human being in my eyes, you're not. Cause you make me wanna kill myself just sitting in your class, thanks Broderson.
I totally wish I could play video games like I used to when I was 11. I mean that was the reason why I'm so blind, but they never cease to motivate me... into being a lazier douche. O:)
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment