Monday, May 17, 2010

Procrastinators, SMH

I hate when people bitch & whine about having to do homework in the wee hours of the night or in the morning before school, causing them lack of sleep. Well I'm pretty sure you knew you've had to do loads of homework and its due a certain day. You can't just make excuses that your busy, not enough time.. When you've had at least a day when you're sitting your ass down doing nothing academically productive. And you know it too! You know after you got off school, you took a nap, hung out with your homies, or simply just decided on slacking! Don't complain when you have to stay up late, but you had tons of fun staying awake til 3am with the same unproductive homies of yours.
Geez, so many people were bitching & moaning last night when it was just 2 nights ago that you're bragging about your late night hypesssss.

I finished my shit on time, had plently of sleep, and celebrated my awesome one year anniversary with my great boyfriend all in the same day! SMH!

Btw, I'm gonna see Lady Gaga LIVE on August. Thank you daddybear :)

No comments: